Choosing a childcare center for your child is one of the most important decisions for a parent. We take pride in our commitment to your child, therefore we always ensure your child is in a happy, safe and clean environment.
Temperature Screening: All children are subjected to daily health check at the entrance of the school upon arrival
Maintaining good hygiene levels: Every day our school thoroughly disinfects and sanitise our toys, mattresses and all surfaces that are frequently touched
First Aid Assistance:
– For minor injuries, teachers who are trained and certified in First Aid will perform Standard First Aid Procedures.
– In serious cases, the nearest medical aid will be sought and parents will be informed immediately.
School precautionary measures against spread of Infectious Diseases
1) Health Declaration/ Medical Leave (MC):
– Parents are encouraged to inform the school if their child is not feeling well, and must declare if they test positive for any of the infectious diseases so that the school can carry out a thorough disinfection of the classroom to keep the environment safe for other children.
– Children who display the following symptom should seek medical attention and only return to school once they have fully recovered. Teachers reserve the right to reject your child from entering the school should he/ she display the above symptoms.
Fever (temperature of 37.5 degrees and above)
Common cold (runny nose/ chesty cough)
Shortness of breath (whizzing)
Diarrhoea/ Vomiting (e.g. Gastroenteritis)
HFMD - Hand, Food, and Mouth Disease (red spots in the mouth, on hands and feet)
and any other infectious diseases that is highly transmissible such as COVID-19, influenza and gastroenteritis.
– Children on Medical Leave (MC) are strictly not allowed to enter the school until he/she finishes the duration of the MC period.
2) COVID-19 Health Protocols:
– Parents must declare if their child tests positive (either ART or PCR). This enables us to inform other parents of new COVID-19 cases in their child's class.
– Although parents are no longer required to produce proof of a negative Antigen Rapid Test (ART) result if their child is close contact with a positive case, we still highly encourage staff and parents to exercise social responsibility and self-test when they/ their child feels unwell or have recent contact with an infected person, and follow prevailing health protocols if they test positive.
– Wearing of masks is now optional for staff and children in preschool.
4) Ensuring safety in school:
– Daily cleaning and disinfecting routines are being carried out every day in school.
5) School activities measures:
– Showering for Nursery 1 and above children is by need-to basis only.
7) Visitors in preschools:
– Restrictions on preschool visitors are now lifted, parents can now enter to celebrate their child's birthdays.
– School tour is available on weekdays or Saturdays, strictly by appointment only.
– All visitors are required to have their temperature checked upon entering.
– Visitors who test positive for COVID-19 are not allowed to enter the preschool.
– External guests remain disallowed for birthday celebrations.
8) Other measures:
– Infant Care parents can enter to drop-off and pick up their child, only 1 parent is allowed to enter.
– Only 1 parent is allowed for drop-off and pick-up of their child, kindly wait in the waiting area at all times.